Organic Ingredients |
Almond Butter Potato Crisp Patties
6 Red Baby Potatoes
2 Tbls. Almond Butter
1/4 Cup Ground Millet Flour[coconut flour may also be used]
Coconut oil to cook patties
Quinoa Chia Seed Salad
1 Cup Quinoa
1/8 Cup Chia Seeds
1/4 of a small onion
1/2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
2 Cups Filtered Water
1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
4 Persian Cucumbers
1 Bushel of Parsley
1/4 Cup excellent quality extra virgin olive oil
Side Drink | Hibiscus Infused Water [No Sugar--optional]
Dried Hibiscus Flowers
1. Peel and boil potatoes in filtered water. Skin peeling is optional.
2. Boil 1 Cup of Quinoa with 2 Cups of filtered water, 1/4 Onion piece and 1/2 Tsp. of salt until cooked approximately 20 minutes[should look like cooked rice--fluffy] Set aside and let cool for about an 1 hour.
3. Chop cucumbers in small pieces, slice cherry tomatoes in half, finely chop parsley and mix with chia seeds and quinoa after cooled. Add the 1/4 cup of olive oil. 1/2 lemon and mix again. This recipe is a low sodium one. Taste and add salt if desired.
4. After potatoes are cooked, drain water, add and mix Millet and almond butter[If refrigerated, take out an hour prior to cooking to bring to room temperature]. This recipe is a low sodium one. Taste and add salt if desired.
5. Add coconut oil and bring frying pan to medium heat. Use your good eye to make thin and small patties--a bit smaller then your palm. They might be sticky when putting together--you can use small serving spoon to put on pan and spread. Cook well until edges are crispy but without burning. It will be a few minutes on each side. The end result are thinned outer crispy edges with a meaty middle thick as the size of an oatmeal cookie.